Microboards Premium Pro DVD Towers are professional-level DVD copying systems with innovative feature-rich controller technology and dynamic image archival on the embedded 160GB hard drive. The unique high-quality controller, exclusive to Microboards, ensures reliable performance and maximum-quality burns every time, disc after disc. High-speed, dual-format industrial recorders copy both DVDs and CDs.
Premium Pro DVD Towers provide a perfect DVD duplication solution, whether you need a few copies or higher volume quantity. Towers are configured with a range of recorders - from 3, 5, 7, 10 recorders or a 1-to-20 tower recorder pair - fitting everyone's duplication needs. And the sleek case design fits into any disc production environment with style. There's no need for multiple cords or computer connection - no setup required, and easy five-button operation.
For companies or departments who are ready to step up into a publishing "combo" for complete record, burn and print capability, ask about Microboards Bundles. Record live events on DVD, then duplicate as many as you need on a Premium DVD 10-drive tower, and inkjet print full-color DVD labels! Configurations are available for any level of production... small, medium and large group bundles target every volume demand. Call us for details.
- Efficient standalone operation - no PC required
- DVDPRMPRO-516 is configured with five 18X/52X DVD/CD recorders, one reader
- 160GB hard drive
- Recording speed selectable
- Optional PC connect to PC or Mac via FireWire™ or USB 2.0 interface for mastering
- Easy five-button operation
- LCD display offers easy navigation through advanced features
- Production job quantity counter
- Track extraction allows the user to create customized audio discs
- Verification is bit-to-bit for data disc only; for CD-Audio and CD-XA (Extra) basic disc read check is performed
- Supported CD formats: CD-I, CD-ROM, CD Extra, Video CD, CD-ROM XA, CD-DA (audio), Mixed-mode CD
- Supports multi-session recording modes
- Software includes Zulu™ 2.0 disc mastering (Windows 2000 & XP)
- Two Year Limited Warranty on controller, enclosure and power supply; One Year Limited Warranty on recorders. Includes unlimited phone support
- Optional MicroCare™ Rapid Replacement program available
Burn Speed DVD 24X, CD 48X (selectable recording speed)
Supported Formats DVD-Video, DVD-ROM, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD-DL, and all CD formats including CD+G
Software PrassiTech Zulu 2 for disc mastering (PC)
Connectivity Standalone, or USB 2.0 from PC to HDD for disc image storage (drag and drop)
Hard Drive 500 GB for storing disc images
Power 100~240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Environment 10 C ~ 40 C
Humidity 20% ~ 80%
Dimensions 316: 10.5" H x 7.5" W x 17" D
516: 17" H x 7.5" W x 17.5" D
716: 17" H x 7.5" W x 17.5" D
1016: 25" H x 7.5" W x 16.5" D
Weight 316: 28 lbs.
516: 55 lbs.
716: 55 lbs.
1016: 65 lbs.
We use encrypted SSL security so your credit card information is 100% protected, and your personal details are never shared or sold.
Established in 1985
AVD has been around the block, and we've seen formats come and go. We know what works, how it works, and what the best "fit" is for your needs.
Order online or Call! Just add items to your cart, then use our easy checkout process. We'll send you a confirmation email that includes all the details.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you're unhappy for any reason within 30 days, just let us know and we'll do everything that we possibly can to make things right again.
There are no reviews yet.