PLA 3D Filament 3mm 1kg Reel
Manufactured to very tight tolerances and from the highest quality materials, Verbatim PLA 3D Printing Filament does not require a heated print bed and is less prone to warping than other filament materials. Designed for compatibility with most commercially available printers, Verbatim PLA filament can be cut, filed or glued post printing, but PLA filament should not be used with acetone. With diameter tolerances of 0.05mm, Verbatim PLA 3D Filaments ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, every time. Verbatim 3D Filaments feature a custom spool designed for strength and balance for uniform feeding. Filaments are packaged in a vacuum-sealed bag, including desiccant, to promote longevity and prevent the introduction of moisture. Verbatim PLA 3D Printing Filaments are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances (+0.05mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
- Custom spool, designed for strength and uniform feeding - ensures top quality prints every time.
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) filament for use with 3D printers - degradable bioplastic derived from plants.
- Easier to print - less prone to warping than other filament materials.
- Can be cut, filed or glued post printing - do not use with acetone.
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature between 200-220°C.
- Heated build platform not required.
- Environmentally friendly - guaranteed not to contain heavy metals, phthalates; BPA Free.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|Diameter Tolerance||2.90 ± 0.05 mm||Process Temperature||200 to 220° C|
|Net Weight||2.20 lbs (1.00 kg)||Gross Weight||3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|Spool diameter||7.87 In (20.00 cm)||Spool depth||2.83 In (7.20 cm)|
|Hub diameter||4.02 In (10.20 cm)||Hub hole diameter||2.01 In (5.10 cm)|
|Heated platform required||No||Recommended storage temperature||-20 to 50° C|
We use encrypted SSL security so your credit card information is 100% protected, and your personal details are never shared or sold.
Established in 1985
AVD has been around the block, and we've seen formats come and go. We know what works, how it works, and what the best "fit" is for your needs.
Order online or Call! Just add items to your cart, then use our easy checkout process. We'll send you a confirmation email that includes all the details.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you're unhappy for any reason within 30 days, just let us know and we'll do everything that we possibly can to make things right again.
There are no reviews yet.