3D Filament, Flexible, PRIMALLOY 1.75mm 500g Reel
Developed using Mitsubishi Chemical proprietary materials, Verbatim's PRIMALLOY Flexible 3D Filament is a high performance, polyester based thermoplastic elastomer which consists of a mixture of crystalline aromatic polyester block (mainly PBT) and an uncrystalline polyether block (mainly poly-tetramethylene-ether-glycol). This mixture gives objects printed with PRIMALLOY unique flexibility without sacrificing durability. Objects printed with PRIMALLOY filament feature good mechanical strength, oil resistance, chemical resistance and flex-fatigue resistance. PRIMALLOY also offers excellent heat resistance as well as hardness stability within a wide temperature range.
With a diameter tolerance of 0.05mm, Verbatim PRIMALLOY 3D Filaments ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, every time. All Verbatim 3D Filaments feature a custom spool designed for strength and balance for uniform feeding. Filaments are packaged in a vacuum-sealed bag, including desiccant, to promote longevity and prevent the introduction of moisture. Verbatim PRIMALLOY Flexible 3D Printing Filaments are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Pliable rubber material with outstanding heat, oil and abrasion resistance as well as superior mechanical strength.
- Developed using proprietary materials from Mitsubishi Chemical
- High performance polyester based thermoplastic elastomer (TPE).
- Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- For best performance, use Polymide Tape (Kapton™ Tape) with a heated build platform (40º - 50ºC)
- To prevent layer drooping, apply forced air cooling on object as it builds.
- To prevent feed jams, utilize slow print speeds (≤ 30 mm/s) and turn off retraction. Avoid excessive pressure in the pinch feeder.
- Not recommended for printers with significant distance between the pinch feeder and hot end (eg. >15mm).
|Diameter Tolerance||1.75 ± 0.05 mm||Process Temperature||210-235 °C|
|Net Weight||1.10 lbs (0.50 kg)||Gross Weight||1.70 lbs (0.77 kg)|
|Spool diameter||7.87 In (20.00 cm)||Spool depth||2.64 In (6.70 cm)|
|Hub diameter||4.02 In (10.20 cm)||Hub hole diameter||2.01 In (5.10 cm)|
|Heated platform required||Recommended||Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 60° C |
We use encrypted SSL security so your credit card information is 100% protected, and your personal details are never shared or sold.
Established in 1985
AVD has been around the block, and we've seen formats come and go. We know what works, how it works, and what the best "fit" is for your needs.
Order online or Call! Just add items to your cart, then use our easy checkout process. We'll send you a confirmation email that includes all the details.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you're unhappy for any reason within 30 days, just let us know and we'll do everything that we possibly can to make things right again.
There are no reviews yet.