Maxell's LTO Ultrium 3 cartridge employs one of Maxell's latest innovations, NeoSMART Technology. NeoSMART (Super Maximum-capacity Advanced Reliability Tape) integrates seven leading-edge technologies in the manufacturing of ultra high capacity magnetic tape media. NeoSMART technologies consists of: fine metal particles, advanced dispersion, ultra-thin coating, superior calendering, highly precise slitting, precision servo track writing, and high-performance cartridges. One of the key components of NeoSMART is Maxell's NanoCAP (Nano Composite Advanced Particles) technology. NanoCAP particles provide extraordinary tape performance as compared to conventional magnetic particles, with superior coercivity and extremely high saturation magnetization.
Maxell LTO 3 Ultrium Tape, also know as Linear Tape-Open, delivers superior data storage performance across a broad range of applications, including data interchange, network server backup/restore/archival, library automation, and near-online data access. Its "open" technology provides for multiple sources for media and drives, allowing purchasing options for end users.
The embedded 4KB LTO-CM (cartridge memory) stores both user and system generated data for high speed data searches and library cartridge management. The proprietary cartridge locking mechanism prevents tape movement and slack during transportation and storage.
- High 800GB compressed recording capacity, 400GB native capacity - 2:1 compression ratio
- High speed 80MB/s native, 160MB/s compressed data transfer rate
- 704 data tracks - 245 kbits/inch recording density
- Advanced NeoSMART Technology employees best-in-class processes
- Embedded 4KB LTO-CM (cartridge memory chip) provides accelerated access
- Patented corrosion resistant Ceramic Armor metal particles
- Advanced calendaring ensures smooth and even tape with consistent tape-to-head contact for low error rate
- High Precision Servo Track (HSPT) keeps servo tracks perfectly aligned for precise head tracking
- Servo format remains consistent, ensuring backward compatibility across all LTO Ultrium products
- Long-term 30-year archival stability (store at 70 degree F and 40% relative humidity)
- Rated at 1,000,000 passes
- Rated at 16,000 complete reads
- Proven error correction technology and data compression techniques
- LTO Ultrium format specifications meet rigorous compliance testing
- Clear plastic case
We use encrypted SSL security so your credit card information is 100% protected, and your personal details are never shared or sold.
Established in 1985
AVD has been around the block, and we've seen formats come and go. We know what works, how it works, and what the best "fit" is for your needs.
Order online or Call! Just add items to your cart, then use our easy checkout process. We'll send you a confirmation email that includes all the details.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you're unhappy for any reason within 30 days, just let us know and we'll do everything that we possibly can to make things right again.
There are no reviews yet.