ABS 3D Filament 1.75mm 1kg Reel
Manufactured to very tight tolerances and from the highest quality materials, Verbatim ABS 3D Printing Filament is a durable, impact-resistant filament for use with most commercially available 3D printers. Glossy in appearance, ABS 3D filament can be cut, filed or glued post printing, and for an even smoother surface, acetone may be applied. With diameter tolerances of ±0.05mm, Verbatim ABS 3D Filaments ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, every time. Verbatim 3D Filaments feature a custom spool, designed for strength and balance for uniform feeding. Filaments are packaged in a vacuum-sealed bag, including desiccant, to promote longevity and prevent the introduction of moisture. Verbatim ABS 3D Printing Filaments are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances (+0.05mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
- Custom spool, designed for strength and uniform feeding - ensures top quality prints every time.
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) - copolymer blend of styrene, acryl and butadiene.
- Durable, impact resistant filament.
- Glossy appearance - can be cut, filed or glued post printing - acetone can provide smooth surface
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature between 230-240°C and a heated bed temperature of 70°C are recommended.
- Environmentally-friendly, recyclable product
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|Diameter Tolerance||1.75 ± 0.05 mm||Process Temperature||230 to 240° C|
|Net Weight||2.20 lbs (1.00 kg)||Gross Weight||3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|Spool diameter||7.87 In (20.00 cm)||Spool depth||2.83 In (7.20 cm)|
|Hub diameter||4.02 In (10.20 cm)||Hub hole diameter||2.01 In (5.10 cm)|
|Heated platform required||Recommended||Recommended storage temperature||-20 to 60° C|
We use encrypted SSL security so your credit card information is 100% protected, and your personal details are never shared or sold.
Established in 1985
AVD has been around the block, and we've seen formats come and go. We know what works, how it works, and what the best "fit" is for your needs.
Order online or Call! Just add items to your cart, then use our easy checkout process. We'll send you a confirmation email that includes all the details.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you're unhappy for any reason within 30 days, just let us know and we'll do everything that we possibly can to make things right again.
There are no reviews yet.